New Patient Information
First Visit Expectations
Below are Basic Questions and Expections of your First Visit
- Please print and complete the New Patient Documents provided below and bring them with you to our first appointment.
- Our first visits typically take a little longer than routine visits. Please allow up to 90 minutes for our first session.
- Make sure you're as thorough as possible regarding your history. The more detailed you are, the better treatment you will receive.
- Acupuncture is typically painless. Some points may have tingling sensations. Most patients find the experience extremely relaxing.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing.
- Skip tongue scraping the morning of your appointment. You may return to your typical routine immediate after appointment.
- It is important to stay hydrated after our appointment. Take notes about how you feel following the visit and share with Sunae as needed.
- It's important to be well rested. Make sure you get ample sleep the night prior and night of your appointment.
Services We Offer : Conveniently Located in the Chicago Loop
Sunae Son, L.Ac, M.S.O.M. has spent much of her life exploring and researching western and eastern medicines, combining these practices over a decade of field and laboratory studies into mindful patient care in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.